Wednesday 3 June 2009

Vintage Medici Postcards!

I have just sourced some delightful Medici vintage postcards, by artists such as Molly Brett & Margaret Tempest... which are due to arrive very soon and are just great to give or frame or give and frame as a gift!

My favourite is "The Balloon Goes Up"

I remember reading the beautiful books when I was a child and now my own children have many of their own, including some of mine such as "The Jumble Bears" by Molly Brett (still my favourite) I always remember (and still am!) fascinated by the illustrations especially the center pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails