Friday 12 June 2009

Sofa Design!


I have been looking for some new sofas for quite some time now, and recently received some literature in the post from Multiyork.

I just love these two sofas, the Grosvenor and Keats-Eliot, the fabric choices are just great (the bold patterns are wonderful) and the features available mean you can perfect an already prefect sofa!

... my only worry is, with two young children and a third on the way would I let them sit on it or would I claim them both for myself? hmmm!

(Oh... Iv'e just noticed that their summer sale starts on June 22nd with a preview weekend on 20th & 21st!)

1 comment:

  1. Its looking fine, you can find more Sofas here…..

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails