Tuesday 30 June 2009

Piano!

We have just had our piano tuned for the first time in seven years since we were kindly given it!

I managed to get a quick picture of the inside whilst it was being tuned.

The girls are now taking piano lessons on it as it sounds lovely, and we were treated to a wonderful piece of Beethoven by their teacher, which made our day. Our house is years old and it was so lovely to hear it come alive with such wonderful sounds. Since we have had the piano, no one has played it so beautifuly!

(In the picture you can just see my sticky notes on the keys in an attempt to teach myself how to play over the years... they were quickly taken off by the girls teacher!) I am now trying to teach myself "Ode to Joy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails