Sunday 28 June 2009

Rob Ryan Update!


On ebay at the moment is one of Rob Ryan's delightful 2009 lasercut sage green/pale yellow calenders, also check out the sellers other items for sale too.
In Rob Ryans Etsy shop, Misterrob is his new two colour screenprint "Everything That Is" which celebrates the first year of Ryantown! There is a limited edition of just 111 at £111 each so get one while you can!
... and while over at Etsy shop Misterrob I also noticed that one of my favourite tapes is for sale again "And I Walked Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails