Saturday 27 June 2009

Redecorating!


I am redecorating the kitchen at the moment, and have just bought three of these great antique large roses mugs which are white with pink rose design on pale blue decal to brighten up our mug tree. I looked everywhere for some floral mugs and finally found what I was looking for in Homebase at a fantastic price of just £1.99 each. They even have some little roses on the bottom of each mug which just finishes them off nicely when on the tree.

I also could not resist Nigella's ceramic sugar bowl & storage jar in cream from Bliss Home for our sugar and tea bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails