Monday 1 March 2010

Hello!

Hello there! I'm Steph, the (very excited) guest author for *pur-ple for March. A big thank you to Louise for letting me run loose with her blog, I hope I can keep you all entertained with my posts.. I have some lovely artists to blog about! Right, now to introduce myself without sounding too silly.. My name's Steph Baxter (AKA. Steph Says Hello) and I'm a freelance illustrator from Leeds. When I'm not drawing cats, flowers or pigeons. I can usually be found drinking tea and hanging out with my cat. I love playful, happy art. Anything thats got an element of fun, or craftiness to it is my favourite. Right now I'm loving the character work of Gemma Correll and Anke Weckmann. Who are your favourites at the moment?

Oh, and I thought I'd post a few pictures of my work below, I hope you like them!

Love,

Steph


© Steph Says Hello

1 comment:

  1. Steph its a pleasure... glad your enjoying being *pur-ple's guest author! Lovely post! Louise :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails