Tuesday 30 March 2010

Stephs Favourite Illustrators: Clare Owen

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. I hope you don't mind me posting so much about MY favourite illustrators.. But I can't help it! I keep remembering beautiful artists who are so worth blogging about. Todays post is about the lovely Clare Owen. I've been following Clare on Flickr for a while now and I can safely say that her work is well worth a look. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the delicate, feminine lines and colours she uses. Clare also recently won the Tigerprint Love Typography competition with the card design at the bottom of the page, "J'Adore". I think you'll agree it's a worthy winner. I love it! If it ever gets printed (it better do!) then I'm buying it.










Clares website can be found, here. Her Flickr can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the make do and mend and j'dore, found her shop on etsy but no make do and mend prints ;(

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails