Wednesday 17 March 2010

Shameless Self Promotion!


Hello everyone :) I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I'm posting with a bit of a motive - I hope you don't mind. I'm very flattered and excited to be part of the rather ace exhibition, Lyrics & Type 2! Lyrics & Type is brought to you by Wooden Toy and VNA magazine. 16 creatives (including Allan Sanders, Nick Deakin, Eine and I Love Dust to name a few) have illustrated their favourite song lyrics to create beautiful 3 colour screenprints to be showcased and sold on the opening night and throughout the duration of the exhibition. Interested in having a look? I hope so! It's going to be awesome! The exibition is running from 8th April - 21st April at the EAST gallery on Brick Lane, London. I'll be there on the opening night, so if you're around.. Feel free to drop in and say hello!

The poster was designed by the rather awesome Timba Smits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails