Friday 5 February 2010

Purple Greetings Cards - lovely comment

I received this lovely comment from one of our customers today which really made me smile :) So, I'd like to say thank you very much Alex for taking the time to send us your comment, it really is nice to know that we are appreciated.


"Just to say, thank you for the fantastic speedy delivery and beautiful presentation.


I came across your lovely website by chance and couldn't resist treating myself to several of your gorgeous, very reasonably priced cards.


Not only will I be coming to you for future cards, I will definitely be recommending you to my friends and family"


Alex

1 comment:

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails