Saturday 27 February 2010

guest author - march

© Steph Says Hello

Yippeee... I'm really excited as *pur-ple has it's first guest author :)

Steph Baxter is going to be our guest author for March. (Hi Steph... big wave!) Steph's a freelance illustrator and graphic designer who's into typography, paper cutting, surface pattern, character & card design. You can find out more about Steph and her great work at her website www.stephsayshello.co.uk

Iv'e left it entirely up to Steph to decide what she posts about & I'm really, really looking forward to reading her posts!

... if you would like to be *pur-ple's guest author for April... then please do contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails