Wednesday 24 October 2012

folding scissors & ebay nectar points


I've just added these really cute little folding scissors to my website & my ebay shop pur-ple.
They are exclusive to pur-ple & are currently available with a very dear reindeer charm or a snowflake charm... I think they would make great little stocking fillers or Secret Santa gifts at just £2.75 each.
I shall be adding some more designs soon... including a rather sweet little owl.

They are great for your craft bags for crafting on the go!

Oh, by the way... did you know that you can now link your ebay account directly with your Nectar points account?

I only just realised this when I logged into my ebay seller account... so I quickly linked them up by adding my Nectar card number. It was really easy to do. Now whenever I buy items on ebay I receive Nectar points too. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails