Monday 26 September 2011

shop fittings




I have been squirreling away shop fittings for months now! So that they will be all ready and waiting to go straight in after my shop roof is done and the inside refurbished...


These are my most recent fab finds... lots and lots of slatwall fittings to go on my oak slatwall and grid wall for my craft supplies.

I also have some oak shelves too. These will also fit on the slatwall along with some clear acrylic card tiers for my card wall (which I have yet to buy)

I must admit that slatwall is not my favourite / ideal choice for my little shop but I think with a bit of care and imagination it should fit in nicely with my vintage / pre-loved pieces... and it is rather handy when you have very uneven walls and you want to move shelves around!

Louise
*pur-ple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails