Monday 30 January 2012

i love shopping

I love shopping for myself but I adore finding special goodies for my own shop even more.

I have gorgeous little felt tape measures in at pur-ple.

My favourite has to be this dear little owl... just gently pull his wing and out pops a tape measure. There is a little button on the back for quick winding ups!

... and watch out for my new polka dot bias binding arriving soon in 18 different colours, along with Hi-Tack fast drying glue, and some new spotty buttons : D

The delivery of my new stock is due to arrive in tomorrow. I have nearly finished entering the bias binding on my website, I just have to photograph all the rolls. It is so exciting opening the boxes of new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails