Monday 28 July 2008

Etsy Shops

I always seem to find myself over at Etsy whenever I'm feeling a bit "stressed"... I think it's the calming shopping feeling that kicks in when your looking at all those lovely creations that helps... before I know it I'm nice and relaxed again dreaming about what to buy next!

Seeing as I've been over there quite a bit lately!, I though I'd complile you a list of some of my favourite Etsy shops.

So here they are:)

curtie01.etsy.com
sarahparrott825.etsy.com
jenskelley.etsy.com
orangebeautiful.etsy.com
simplesongdesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails