Saturday 19 July 2008

Printing with a Letterpress

I have been meaning to write a post on Letterpressing for a while now.

This is something I have always wanted to learn.

I remember using a letterpress years ago at school to print some posters up (I think it was an Adana) and fell in love there and then! I am hoping to get myself a press... as soon as possible!

I have found a few sites that are really interesting, especially if you are beginner... like me!

They are:

www.handandeye.co.uk
www.britishletterpress.co.uk/machines/adana
www.snapandtumble.com
www.dolcepress.com




I adore this image from Flickr, I think its very provocative! Dosen't it make you just want to get printing... right now!

... and I just love the work of Sesame Letterpress check out their Flickr Photostream for more!



Envelope design by Sesame Letterpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails