Thursday 5 April 2012

swatch / samples


I hope you are all enjoying your Easter breaks...

I am currently working on designing a lovely tri-fold printable wool felt swatch chart... which will be available to download from pur-ple soon.

In the mean time I have just added a new page to pur-ple where you can now order a small sample of bakers twine or wool felt to help with your colour decisions. I will add extra samples soon which will also include polka bias binding and my gorgeous new embroidered ribbon!

I really wanted to add this to pur-ple for you, as I know how hard it can be to find the right colour/texture for your project - and this means hopefully it may help to save you a few pennies too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails