Saturday 7 April 2012

embroidered ribbon


So... I'm really, really excited about this! I now have this amazing embroidered ribbon in stock at pur-ple.

I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and just had to stock it! They are really rather special, and would look gorgeous on so many things, from bag handles, to wrapping around a precious gift, embellishing a handmade card, trimming a cushion, adding to childrens clothing (they are great to cover marks or stains!) to using your last scrap as a pull handle on a zipped bag.

Isn't it just gorgeous!

I also have four other equally delightful designs also in stock at pur-ple available by the meter and I also now offer a small swatch service at just 10p per swatch - to help with your decision making... or you could just have them all!

1 comment:

  1. Your embroidered ribbon is just lovely. Soooo hard to find nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails