Sunday 19 February 2012

website launch



So I woke up this morning and thought... that's it I'm going to launch my re-designed website TODAY! It's such a gorgeous, sunny day here in Devon, it just seemed perfect!

So many of you have been asking when I am going to launch and I keep saying... when I have a few spare minutes to finish it. Well I found those few spare minutes this morning (actually I haven't stopped yet!)

And, I did promise a HUGE discount code which is TWITTER25 It is a huge 25% off discount code valid for today only. And it is valid on everything at www.pur-ple.co.uk

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails