Friday 16 July 2010

Card board creationist LINVS

I would like to introduce you to card board creationist LINVS. I joined him on his latest shoot where he plays the Bearskin from the Brothers Grimm's Fairytale. LINVS likes to play a variety of different characters all of which can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/linusishere/4721036030/.

The location of this particular shoot was a derelict old hospital on Cheung Chau island just off the coast of Hong Kong. I have captured the afternoon on camera for your enjoyment

I even had the honour to star in one of his latest shoots where I played Mrs Fox from the Brothers Grimm's Fairytale The Marriage of Mrs. Fox

He is open for commission and has most recently art directed the music video for Poubelle Internationalhttp://vimeo.com/11869688 - quite a creative little creature

Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails