Friday 9 July 2010

bakers twine - loganberries

I picked a huge colander full of delicious loganberries from our garden this afternoon. It's been a great year for them (I won't mention my sad looking srawberries, which haven't had such a great time!) I thought I'd drop some round to my friend who lives just down the road and just had to show you my sweet pictures of them, which I took on my way.



On our board ready to go...


I could'nt resist hanging them on one of our apple trees (well, loganberries are yummy in an apple crumble! mmm, my favourite)


I added a loganberry leaf to the old jar and a recycled tag... just in case I had to leave them on the door step!


... the Bakers Twine also made a dear little handle (as well as looking pretty) And was rather handy to hold when walking down our lane.... have you ever tried pushing a pushchair and balancing a glass jar!

Oh, how I love lazy summer afternoons!

Bakers Twine and Recycled Tags available to buy from www.purplegreetingscards.co.uk

Bakers Twine also available in green & white and blue & white.

Have a great weekend.

Louise
Purple Greetings Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails