Saturday 23 July 2011

haberdashery & craft essentials

I always look forward to unpacking our delivery boxes when they arrive from our numerous different suppliers... but this delivery I have been especially looking forward too!
... some new haberdashery & craft essentials! I so love the tiny 3" & 4" embroidery hoops (I can feel a bit of hoop art coming on!


Oh, and our new sweet little bead (or whatever you wish to fill them with) storage boxes have arrived too!

Oh, Oh and my new button tubes. I have secretly always wanted my very own! Can't wait to attach the little buttons to the lids! So, thats one for me (to put put in my little shop in Iddesleigh) and one for you, and one for me and one for you. I promise that I will put some in our ebay shop called pur-ple soon!


This weekend I have also changed all our items on our ebay shop to have free p&p! Yes... free!!! Yippee... time to stock up I hear you say! Go tell your friends! I'm adding great value sweet craft items daily : D

Happy crafting!

Louise
*pur-ple
= unusual cards + pretty craft supplies + fab goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails