Tuesday 5 October 2010

tree harvest


... in the space of an just an hour from three different trees, in three different places, look what I found!







Lovely shining conkers that I have had my eye on for a while now, for the children (and me!)


Crabapples, well at least I think they are. They are now boiling on my Rayburn so we shall soon find out! They do smell lovely... yum crabapple jelly : )


and the walnuts, we are lucky enough to have a walnut tree in the garden which the children have a swing hanging from... you have to beat the squirel to them though. We only ever see the mysterious squirel once a year, they are his favourites too!

Louise
Purple Greetings Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails