Thursday 27 August 2009

Adding a third column to our Blogger blog!

... just braved it and had a go at adding a third column (on the right) to our blog to showcase our cards!

I made sure though that before I started altering the HTML that I made a backup of the Blogger template... just in case.

I was very pleased when I finally clicked on save to see it had worked, although I still have to alter the column sizes and our logo size as it now looks to narrow at the top of the blog.

After much research I found that this website helped with the codeing.

Card shown above is (HBOO8AHD) by The Hummingbird Card Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails