Friday 6 November 2009

mibostudio - christmas creatures

... mibostudio (the place to go for print-and-make-at-home projects) is one of my favourite websites, I rushed to it the minute my newsletter arrived in my inbox!

Having lovingly created PIP and his friends (PIP's sat on my printer looking at me while I type!) a few months ago, I was delighted to see the arrival of the Christmas Creatures and the 2010 calendar also.

The PDF instruction sheets and templates are carefully and precisely put together, which I love.

I'm not sure which one of the little creatures will capture my heart the most, think I will find that out upon creating it! I will let you know... please let me know yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails