Monday 11 May 2009

Cooliris!

A friend of mine (thanks Stuart!) recommended I use Cooliris.

Well, I've just found a spare five minutes to download it from: www.cooliris.com

It's so easy to use, basically it's a lightning fast way of viewing your Google images by just clicking on the downloaded icon!

It's so fast that, it made me feel slightly queezy using it the first few times! (maybe that's just because it's late & my eyes are tired, and can't keep up with the speed of the images they are seeing!)

I wish now that I'd know about it earlier, don't think I would be without using it for now for those extra quick Google searches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails