Sunday 15 March 2009

Blog Updated!

I have finally found the time to update the "Purple Blog". Yesterday I transfered all of the older posts from the blog from our website Purple Greetings Cards to our new blog here.
It is something that I have been meaning to do for quite a while now, I just wasn't quite sure of the best way to do it.

Straight away I've created lists of "Blogs I love!" and "Sites & Shops I love!"... (these I have been hoarding in my overflowing bookmarks bar for far to long), so now you can share my favourites with me! The comments option is new to us as well... so please be kind to us!

... there's just a few more little alterations I need to do to the layout and I still have all the images and links to transfer over, but overall I'm really pleased with the integration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails