Friday 28 November 2008

Business Cards

I have just created another batch of our business cards in two colourways... silver on beet and silver on plum... perfect!

After, designing a lotus flower using Adobe Illustrator CS4, then using my trusty Gocco (I so love it, it's such a joy to use!) our business cards have again been updated.
The design has been created so that the business cards can have different uses such as compliments cards and display cards and have enough room for a personal handwritten message.

I have great fun changing the designs every so often!

What do you think?
I also Goccoed a simple cropped lotus flower onto the tops of the spare cards for use as little tags, labels or display cards. I think I will use a corner punch to round the two bottom corners on the tags.

I am also going to create a lotus flower stamp with one of our ImagePac Daylight kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails