Wednesday 19 March 2008

Paper Sourced!

I have just placed an order with Paper Source in the USA... a highly recommended and intriguing website full of wonderful products.

I have just ordered my lotus flower paper, some more gocco inks, some baby beet envelopes, cream luxe cards and paper, extra screens and bulbs for my Gocco and a small lotus flower stamp for my envelopes. They were out of stock of the Color Box Eggplant stamp that I wanted so I managed to get that from The Perfect Stamp Store.

Everything should be here soon...I'll post some pictures when my parcel arrives (I can't wait!)



Small Lotus Stamp from Paper Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments relevant to the post subject.

Any comments that I feel are inappropriate will be edited or deleted.

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you ever so much for posting them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails